My paddling club is lucky enough to have Hawaii on the agenda again this year for some fantastic racing in September and what a trip we have now planned...
4-7 September: Queen Liliokalani
- 4 days of flat water racing OC6, OC1, V12 races on the Big Island - the main race is 29kms
- 4 days of technique and ocean skills playing in the beautiful Hawaiian waters on the island of Oahu
- A 50km one way race from Maunalua Bay to Nanakuli Beach Park on the island of Oahu
- Likely to spend this time on Kauai, an island I have not spent any time on yet, maybe cruising the Na Pali coastline...
- A 42km one way big ocean race from the island of Maui to the island of Molokai
And I can't wait! We are going with a great group of people and some special friends of mine who I have travelled and raced with for a few years now... I am very excited!