Wednesday 17 June 2015

Paying it all off

For this task I had to pay off the below big ticket items which have all been successful!
Car Loan - I sold my car!  So the loan got paid off :) and now I am on a new plan where I lease my new car and save money doing so.
Credit Card - luckily for me I got a bonus at my new job this year which means a portion of it went straight onto the credit card to pay it off.
Flights to Hawaii - the same bonus gave me enough money to pay for my a large proportion of the Hawaii trip I am taking later this year in September (including airfare, hotel accommodation, car rental and race fees).  The only thing it doesn't cover is shopping!! Although I haven't purchased the tickets as yet, the money is set aside in the Hawaii fund.

Task complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment