Tuesday 16 June 2015

the Big Issue...

This is another one of my charity tasks.  I had to by a copy of the Big Issue every month.  It gets published every month and is sold by people who do not have a job and they get the profits of selling the magazines.  

What ended up being my main challenge was being out on the streets when the magazine was being sold!  Recently I have been going into work quite early (before the guys are out selling) and rushing home after work to get to training on a route that doesn't have anyone selling them!  But I have now found a couple of guys that I like to buy from and will continue to buy the magazine when I can.  

It is actually quite a comprehensive magazine full of good articles and well worth buying.  A great initiative and a great publication.


No comments:

Post a Comment