Saturday 25 April 2015

Being single in a big city...

There are many ways to meet singles in this modern age and having failed dismally at  'internet dating' couple of popular websites, I decided to have a look at the App dating game instead.

So my profile was set up on Tinder and the aim was to swipe right / yes to a minimum of 10 people. I did do that and chatted to a couple of people but nothing came of it... oh well! 

Then my friend Naari managed to get tickets to the launch party of Hinge... the newest sensation in dating, where it takes your friends' friends on Facebook and matches you up! Cath and I went to the launch party which was a bit of fun and a couple of drinks... didn't meet the love of my life there either.

Task complete :) and still no dates!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment